Mechanical Contractors Association of Saskatchewan Group Benefits Plan
Why Join the MCAS Group Benefits Plan?
The Mechanical Contractors Association of Saskatchewan's (MCAS) group benefits plan includes the most sought-after group Life and Health Insurance benefits at highly competitive rates. Once your MCAS benefits plan is in place, and as long as you keep your MCAS membership and pay your premiums on time, your group will have benefits.
- Guaranteed coverage
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Coverage for sickness and injury
- Healthcare, including a Pay Direct Drug Card and Vision Care
- Travel Insurance
- Dentalcare, including orthodontic services for dependent children
- Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Critical Illness Insurance (optional)
- Health Spending Account (optional)
Members also have access to Wiegers Financial & Benefits' dedicated team of specialists in:
- Financial Planning
- Investment Programs
- Retirement Strategy
- Insurance Options
- Banking Solutions
- Corporate Insurance Advice
- Individual Pension Plans
What Sets the MCAS Group Benefits Plan Apart?
- No medical required. The plan provides guaranteed coverage for you, your employees and their families.
- The Pay Direct Drug Card allows for instant payment at the pharmacy.
- Protection from costs associated with death, injury, illness and poor health.
- Insurance coverage is provided through Saskatchewan Blue Cross. The MCAS supports local business.
The Wiegers Wellness Partners Program
To help keep you and your family healthy and active, Wiegers Financial & Benefits offers the Wiegers Wellness Partners Program. Our Wellness Partners are local businesses in the wellness industry that offer our clients and their employees pre-selected services and products at a discount.
"We have member companies with our plan across the province and the level of service that each client receives is exceptional, regardless of their location. The Wiegers team is always willing to go that extra mile for our members."
Carolyn Bagnell, Executive Director